ISC International Student Cooperation Company is one of the UK Worldwide Group companies, department of educational service which is located in north Iraq.
ISC has partnered with a leading international provider and is assisted by the Ministry of High Education to open international University doors to Kurdistan students seeking to obtain their education abroad.
ISC is defined at all levels by our commitment to partnership. At an institutional level with like-minded, ambitious universities, business partners and education counseling organizations and at an individual level, with our students and staff.
International Student Cooperation (ISC) offers students the opportunity to attain a world-class education. By upgrading and improving Kurdistan Region's and human resource capacity we are prepared for an international exchange of information and science.
ISC brings ambitious international students and leading universities together. We provide an exceptional educational experience to help you succeed in a fast-moving, globally competitive world while studying in the UK, the US or in China.
- Unrivaled knowledge of international markets supported with an annual investment in a global marketing network;
- A unique business model, providing access to substantial private sector resources while preserving complete academic control for the university;
- Substantial investment in university infrastructure;
- An unrivaled operational expertise across all areas of the international student journey;
- An unswerving commitment to delivering the world's best student experience; transformation outcomes for students and institutions.
Together we share a commitment to helping students fulfill their potential and become successful global citizens and leaders.
Our long-standing, close, individually-tailored partnerships support the ambitions of those universities that recognize the immense value of internationalization to both their students’ and their institution’s futures.
A Joint Venture partnership with us allows each individual university to maintain its own ethos, identity and academic control, while benefiting from ISC’s private sector investment and management expertise.
• Broadens the university’s access to the international student market;
• Leads to the development of a range of programs which support the learning needs of international students;
• Establishes a hub on campus for the students and the administration of the partnership
• Ensures that every student receives the support they need in order to succeed academically and socially.